Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Amazing sand art - you MUST check it out!

Every now and then you come across something amazing. I did that today. It's a YouTube clip about a sand artist called Kseniya Simonova and she does sand art - tells stories through sand. Wow it is INCREDIBLE! (How big can I make the word INCREDIBLE!!??). It is also very moving. So if you want to be inspired take a look.

I also look at it from the view point of "who would have thought"? You know that feeling, when sometimes we are feeling down, not feeling good enough and we are busy comparing ourselves with other people we know? Well this kind of 'thing' such as watching the sand art, reminds me of what we do not know and what potentials are out there for us. Things we haven't even thought of, potentials untapped.

Maybe that sounds a bit dramatic but while you are watching Kseniya's art, think of all the 'lonely' times she would have had perfecting it - think of her telling others she wants to do sand art ("sand art!" would have come the response!). Well she did it and it's great.

And she is gorgeous! I say that because she could easily be out there doing other 'girly' stuff but she has dedicated herself to this art. Well I'll get off my podium now and let you go and watch the 2 videos I saw.

Video 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOg1y0LQEQ&feature=related

Video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment